Friday, April 3, 2009

Visit to North Carolina

I recently took a short trip out to Havelock, NC to visit my friend Christine and her husband Dave and 10 month old son Brenden. We had a great time exploring the nearby coastal towns and I took a bunch of pictures (shocking)! I will post a slideshow below - hopefully it works so you can see the captions too! Lots of historic homes with interesting architecture. I also got quite a few shots of Brenden the Boss man (aka The Cute)!! He is learning to walk and getting up to 8 steps or so now.......lookout Dave and Christine! I was sorry to go but have lots of great memories from my trip! Of course playing with Brenden was awesome too!!

1 comment:

Christine Slay said...

NICE photos Jen! I may have to get some of them from you! Thanks for coming out to visit us!!